Multimedia Equipment Loans
AV and IT equipment that can be borrowed by staff and students via an online booking system.
University Christmas Closure 2022
Due to the Christmas closure, there will be temporary suspension of our loans service from Monday 19th December 2022. Normal service will resume from 9am on Monday 9th January 2023.
Our loan equipment list includes:
- Audio Recorders. The range of stock includes Zoom H2N, H2, H4N and H6 models.
- Camcorders. The range of stock includes Canon Legria HF G26, M36, M41, M52 and Go Pro HERO4 models.
- Camera Lighting Kit
- Camera Tripods
- DSLR Cameras. The range of stock includes Canon EOS 450D, 500D, 70D(W), 7D, 800D, Nikon D3100, D5100 & D5300.
- Graphics Tablets. Includes Wacom Bamboo & Wacom Intuos3
- Laptops - PC or Mac
- Microphones. Ranging from wireless mics and shotgun mics to use with a camcorder/DSLR through to usb boundary mics to be used for group conference calls.
- Portable PA Systems
- Projectors. The range of stock includes NEC NP-M300W, NP-M311W, Optoma EW531, Panasonic PT-EZ570, PT-VW350 & PT-VW345N.
- Projection Screens
A more detailed list of loan stock including quantities of items can be found below. Please note due to items needing repaired, late returns and potential missing items, this list maybe subject to change.
To get started using the online booking system, click Sign In and enter your UUN and EASE password.
Guidance in using the online booking system can be found at the bottom of this page.
The equipment loan service is operated by Learning Spaces Technology.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (0131) 650 4097
Please note that we cannot accept bookings via telephone, email or in person at the Helpdesk.
Equipment must be collected from and returned to the Main Library Helpdesk in the Central Area. The address is:
30 George Square
Equipment can be booked for collection or return between the hours of 09:00 to 16:30 Monday to Friday. You may not be able to collect or return equipment out with these times even if the Helpdesk is still open.
Please note the following:
- You cannot make short notice bookings. Bookings must be made a minimum of 2 working days in advance of your chosen collection date.
- We permit loan durations up to a maximum of 4 weeks.
- All bookings are subject to resource availability.