Multimedia Equipment Loans
AV and IT equipment that can be borrowed by UoE staff and students via an online booking system.
Our loan equipment list includes:
- Audio Recorders. The range of stock includes Zoom H2N, H2, H4N and H6 models.
- Camcorders. The range of stock includes Canon Legria HF G70, XC15 4k and Go Pro HERO11 models.
- Camera Lighting Kit
- Camera Tripods
- DSLR Cameras. The range of stock includes Canon EOS 7D, 800D, 850D, RP Mirrorless and Nikon D56000.
- Graphics Tablets. Includes Wacom Bamboo & Wacom Intuos3
- Laptops - PC or Mac
- Microphones. Ranging from wireless mics and shotgun mics to use with a camcorder/DSLR through to usb boundary mics to be used for group conference calls.
- Portable PA Systems
- Projectors. The range of stock includes Benq TK850 4K Ultra HD, NEC NP-M311W, Optoma WU416 DLP, Panasonic PT-VW350 & PT-VW345N.
- Projection Screens
We also provide the equipment for the DIY Film School. This equipment can be found on our equipment loan bookings system under it's own category DIY Film School. You can find out information on the DIY film School kit here
A more detailed list of loan stock including quantities of items can be found below. Please note due to items needing repaired, late returns and potential missing items, this list maybe subject to change.
To get started using the online booking system, click Sign In and enter your UUN and EASE password.
Guidance in using the online booking system can be found at the bottom of this page, under the useful information and user guide section.
The equipment loan service is operated by Learning Spaces Technology.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (0131) 650 4097
Please note that we cannot accept bookings via telephone, email or in person at the Helpdesk.
Equipment must be collected from and returned to the Main Library Helpdesk in the Central Area. The address is:
30 George Square
Equipment can be booked for collection or return between the hours of 09:00 to 16:30 Monday to Friday. You may not be able to collect or return equipment out with these times even if the Helpdesk is still open.
Please note the following:
- You cannot make short notice bookings. Bookings must be made a minimum of 2 working days in advance of your chosen collection date.
- We permit loan durations up to a maximum of 4 weeks.
- All bookings are subject to resource availability.