The Project Management service provides a range of tools and support for successfully delivering projects:
Project execution and service delivery
A range of options are available:
- Full project management by an experienced project manager
- Project management help with running your own projects
- Analysis of business requirements and recommendations for change
- Complete service provision from idea through to delivery
Methodologies and templates
Standard templates and processes are available for methodologies appropriate to the project:
- Basic Project - for a wide range of projects
- Standard Software Project - for larger, software related projects
- Custom - where a specific set of templates is preferred
Please see the University Projects web site for details and examples of current projects.
Training and consultancy
Options available include:
- Informal and formal advice on all aspects of project delivery.
- Training on practical project management
- Workshops on project management concepts and business analysis.
- Job descriptions and development plans for staff with project management or business analysis responsibilities.