How to apply?
The steps you need to take to apply for one of our postgraduate courses.
Taught programmes (MSc)
You may make your application at any time, however there are advantages to applying early due to high demand for programmes or if scholarship deadlines apply.
Research programmes (PhD, MPhil, MSc by Research)
To apply to a postgraduate research programme please take the following steps:
- Check the key dates for research applications
- Decide on your research area or topic
- Identify which Institute is more appropriate
- You will need to know this when applying online
- Contact a potential supervisor
- To see if he/ she would be willing to supervise your work
- Check if you need to make a separate application for funding
- Apply online
Scholarships and Fees
- Follow individual degree information to see programme fees.
- Research scholarships
- Information on various scholarships and funding that are available.