Expert advice for a range of clients, from government agencies to SMEs and large corporations.
Our expertise is sought after and valued by a range of clients. Our academic staff regularly engage with organisations around the world, providing independent advice and specialist expertise. We offer consultancy services for a diverse client portfolio, including:
- Government agencies and other organisations seeking expert input and advice.
- Small and medium-sized companies needing advice on specialist assays or the application of specific techniques.
- Large technology companies seeking expert advisors on research & development
Our specialist researchers can benefit your business by helping you to:
- Access the latest research and expertise
- Increase your competitiveness
- Develop new ideas, products and processes
- Exploit new market opportunities
Consultancy is key to the University's drive to transfer knowledge from academia to industry, and is supported by the Consultancy Office at Edinburgh Innovations (EI).