We work closely with industry, the business community and government partners to transfer our cutting edge research to the Scottish and global economy. If you are interested in working with us, contact us.
- Informatics is a large, specialized, multi-disciplinary field that over the past 10 years has become a key enabler in driving business and social innovations
- We seek compelling problems where the School of Informatics can make an impact and in addition to collaborations can provide consultancy expertise to advise on the best ways to innovate and mobilise new capabilities
- The School of Informatics Business Development Team is responsible for supporting industry partners ambitions to engage in relevant, valuable work that can be incorporated into your emerging operational models.
- In addition, the team helps identify research students with the appropriate interests and talent required by industry to support innovation and growth.
- The Business Development Team acts as a “one-stop shop” that coordinates industry partners including;
- Defining appropriate, value-adding collaborations
- Intellectual property rights
- Confidentiality agreements
- Coordinating communications before, during and after all engagements
See below for details of how to engage with the Business Development Team.
The Business Development Team
Employers looking to engage with our student cohort should contact Informatics Student Services.