The latest conversations, stories and opinions of the Blockchain Technology Lab
Information for prospective students
- BTL has record 7 papers accepted by FC21
- Director of BTL quoted in Fortune article on online voting in respect of US election
- Advances in Blockchain Technology Scotland
- Stavros Niarchos Foundation DIALOGUES Webcast: The Challenge to the Economy
- Digital banking trends of 2020
- Banking and the Covid-19 crisis
- Prof. Kiayias to speak at CFS2020: the UK – NL Cyber & FinTech Summit
- CoinDesk covers "A Composable Security Treatment of the Lightning Network"
Members of the Blockchain Technology Laboratory
Links to resources on blockchain technology
Papers co-authored by members of the BTL
The Blockchain Technology Laboratory network was created in 2016 through the initiative of R&D technology company IOHK.