The latest conversations, stories and opinions of the Blockchain Technology Lab
Information for prospective students
- BTL has record 7 papers accepted by FC21
- Director of BTL quoted in Fortune article on online voting in respect of US election
- Advances in Blockchain Technology Scotland
- Stavros Niarchos Foundation DIALOGUES Webcast: The Challenge to the Economy
- Digital banking trends of 2020
- Banking and the Covid-19 crisis
- Prof. Kiayias to speak at CFS2020: the UK – NL Cyber & FinTech Summit
- CoinDesk covers "A Composable Security Treatment of the Lightning Network"
Members of the Blockchain Technology Laboratory
Links to resources on blockchain technology
The Blockchain Technology Laboratory network was created in 2016 through the initiative of R&D technology company IOHK. The labs carry out industry-inspired open access research in blockchain technologies and decentralized systems in collaboration with industry and government partners.