The latest conversations, stories and opinions of the Blockchain Technology Lab
The Blockchain Technology Laboratory network was created in 2016 through the initiative of R&D technology company IOHK
The Edinburgh Decentralisation Index (EDI) will collect stratified metrics describing the decentralisation of blockchain systems.
A hub of blockchain research. Bringing IOG and inter-disciplinary academics from the University of Edinburgh together to work on research projects which impact the blockchain industry at large.
Information for prospective students
- Advances in Ouroboros: Scaling for Future Growth
- Pool Splitting Behaviour and Equilibrium Properties in Cardano’s Rewards Scheme
- Rethinking Information Technology from a Decentralisation Perspective
- Work of BTL covered in University's digital life / impact section
- BTL has record 7 papers accepted by FC21
- Director of BTL quoted in Fortune article on online voting in respect of US election
- Advances in Blockchain Technology Scotland
Members of the Blockchain Technology Laboratory
Papers co-authored by members of the Blockchain Technology Lab