Seven CIR staff members awarded CMVM Staff Recognition Awards
Congratulations to all of the CIR staff members who were recently awarded CMVM Staff Recognition Awards.
Staff from across the College came together on 10 November at the historic Playfair Library for a special event, where the winners of this year's Staff Recognition Awards were announced.
Several members of staff from the Centre for Inflammation (CIR) were nominated and CIR colleagues won awards in five of the ten categories.
Congratulations to all of the CIR staff members who won Staff Recognition awards this year:
- Julia Dorin - Equality, Diversity and Inclusion award
- Ahsan Akram - Outstanding colleague award
- Gareth Hardisty - Outstanding colleague award
- Jo Ness - Outstanding colleague award
- Donald Davidson - Innovation award
- Molly Osborn (as part of the Science Insights Team) - Team excellence award
- Sue Welburn - Internationalism award
The Staff Recognition Awards are open to staff from all areas of the College and aim to recognise collective and individual achievements. Hosted by Acting Head of College, Professor David Argyle, award-winners across ten categories were chosen from a short-list of over 250 nominees.