The Hybrid Working Programme is defined by the following guiding principles:
- Create robust and flexible work processes and management structures to support staff to perform at their best whether they are working off or on campus.
- Promote social cohesion and equality.
- Emphasis on people and wellbeing.
- Campuses are the centre of gravity.
- Staff are informed about the Hybrid Working Programme and have opportunities to engage.
- Decisions about hybrid working will be made at local level to suit business and service needs against an overall University plan.
- A framework will guide discussions and support decision making about hybrid working, taking account of the needs of the business, team and individual staff members.
- In general, we will not fix or make permanent the new Hybrid work patterns for the first experimental year.