Role of Champion
A local mentoring Champion adds considerable benefit to the success of mentoring in your School, Institute or Department
As well as recruiting Mentors and Mentees, we are recruiting local Champions.
The role of the Champion is to:
- Facilitate the distribution of material and information about the programme through local channels. Material is provided by the Mentoring Connections team.
- Have an understanding of the mentoring framework and programme.
- Be a point of contact within their business area for potential mentors and mentees, referring questions or concerns to the Mentoring Connections team where necessary.
- Identify and suggest additional mentors within their areas if necessary.
- Act as an advocate for mentoring in their business area.
Find out more
Please contact mentoring team for further information.