The purpose of the Leaders Forum is to establish a community of leaders across the University, to encourage collaboration, communication and commitment in addressing the strategic challenges facing the Institution.
The objectives of the Leaders Forum are:
- To bring together senior leaders of the University to address current issues and challenges
- To unify the University leadership community around shared objectives and priorities
- To help ensure consistent communication of key strategic messages
- To encourage improved cascade of communication throughout the University
- To build ownership of and commitment to key strategic activities
- The Principal
- Heads of Colleges
- Heads of Schools
- Heads of Professional Services Groups
- Vice and Assistant Principals
- College Registrars
- Directors of Professional Services
- Heads of Professional Services Departments
Membership has been agreed by Heads of College and Heads of Professional Services
Forum dates & themes
The overaching theme of the Leaders Forum is One University of Edinburgh. Each forum meeting focuses on a specific topic to support the overaching theme.
Past themes have included: Leading the University, Engagement, Shaping the Future, Turning Strategy 2030 into reality.