Aspiring Manager Programme
The Aspiring Manager provides a framework to develop core management skills and behaviours to set aspiring managers up for success in future management roles.
The Aspiring Manager is suited to both professional services and academic staff who do not manage anyone and demonstrate the potential and motivation to develop into a management role.
Suggested grades UE04, UE05, UE06 (or equivalent)
- to increase awareness and understanding of management and its importance within the University and how it links in with other roles
- to prepare aspiring managers for future roles within the University to support succession planning
- to create a community of managers
The programme runs over 3 months.
- 3 facilitated virtual workshops (60-90 minutes).
- 2-4 hours of self-directed learning in between each of the workshops.
- A final short individual presentation
Nominations are open now for programme entry points in Semester 2.
The deadline for nominations for Semester 2 Friday 27th November.
If you have applied for a programme with a Semester 1 start date, we will be in touch with you with further details before Friday 11th September
Please view the Nominations Page for full details and to complete the online form.