The University offers two leadership programmes and supports attendance on the Aurora programme offered by the Advance HE.
The purpose of these programmes is to develop a University wide leadership peer group which:
- Has as an increased awareness and understanding of leadership and its importance within the University
- Becomes an expanding network of contacts across the University which alumni can draw on in the future
- Supports the development of individual self-awareness of personal style, preferences and an appreciation of different perspectives
- Develops and embeds new skills and behaviours required for success in the role and providing a firm foundation on which to build for the future.
- Is better able to manage the performance and contribution of others to meet strategic objectives
- Learns from each other
Introduction to Leadership
Senior Leadership Programme
Information for Nominating Managers
Leadership Development Opportunities (secured)
Any questions about the programme should be raised with Learning and Development team.