Staff explain the benefits of working at the University of Edinburgh
How I contribute
In this video, staff from across the university talk about how their work contributes to University Strategy.
Why we like working at the University of Edinburgh
Hear our staff talk about why Edinburgh is such a great place to live and work.
What Learning and Development is available to me?
Our challenges and how we overcame them.
Starting work in a complex organisation like the University of Edinburgh can be quite daunting - hear from our staff talking about how they overcame this.
Advice from our staff
We asked staff members ‘What one piece of advice would you give to a new starter’.
Starring in our videos were:
- Professor Charlie Jeffery, Senior Vice Principal
- Zoe Lewandowski, Director of Human Resources- University HR Services
- Dr Ken Rice, Reader- School of Physics and Astronomy
- Dr Ola Uduku, Reader- Edinburgh College of Art
- Ali McDonald, Assistant Head of ISAS- Edinburgh Global
- Chris Berry, Knowledge Exchange and Impact Officer- School of Social and Political Science
- Professor Judy Robertson, Chair in Digital Learning- Moray House School of Education
- Catherine Elliott, College Registrar- College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine
- Jade Sarginson, Summer School Project Assistant-Edinburgh Global
- Professor Sethu Vijayakumar , Personal Chair in Robotics - School of Informatics
- Dr Adam Kirrander, Chancellor's Fellow- School of Chemistry
- Christian Jowers, International Projects Officer- Edinburgh Global
- Kirsty Robertson, Senior HR/OD Partner Learning & Development- University HR Services
- Lisa Dawson, Head of Student Systems Operations- Registry - Student Systems