Apply for a Chancellor's Fellowship
This Year's Chancellors Fellow recruitment campaign is closed for applications.
Thank you to everyone that applied this year. If you missed the this time around and would like to be notified of future Chancellors Fellowships or any other jobs at the University, please register for job alerts and we will email you when opportunities become available.
There were a wide range of disciplines and research areas available based on our strategic themes.
This year's themes were:
Building on the outstanding successes of our previous tenure-track Chancellor’s Fellowship programmes and our world class research performance, we invested in a further cohort of 30 next generation research innovation leaders of the highest quality who use data science within their work, with a particular focus on:
The specific vacancies available in this years cohort were:
- Agritech, Easter Bush
- Health & Social Care, The Usher Institute
- Digital Technologies, Bayes Centre
- Space & Satellite Analysis, Bayes Centre
- Robotics & Autonomous Systems, Bayes Centre (National Robotarium)
- Creative Industries, Tourism & Festivals, Edinburgh Future Institute
- Public Sector (Govtech), Edinburgh Futures Institute
- Financial Services & Fintech, Edinburgh Futures Institute