Human Resources

External Legal Advice

Information on obtaining immigration legal advice outside the University.

Staff in need of legal advice in relation to immigration law may wish to contact a local immigration lawyer or an OISC (Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner) Registered adviser.

The University does not endorse or recommend any specific firm/adviser or the service(s) they offer.  Staff should make direct contact and satisfy themselves regarding the quality of such firms/advisers before requesting legal advice.  

The Law Society of Scotland

 OISC Registered Adviser