Human Resources

University sponsorship

If you are applying for a highly skilled role or are a researcher the University may be able to sponsor you. Further information is available in this section.

If you require sponsorship to be able to work or research for the University and the role you will be undertaking meets the criteria for a Skilled Worker or Temporary Worker Sponsored Researcher visa, we will apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) from UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI). The CoS is not an actual paper document, but provides a number for you to use when applying for your visa.