Human Resources

International applicants visiting the UK for an interview

If you are a non-UK/Irish national you may need a visa to attend an interview in the UK.

The standard visitor visa (business) route offers this and further information can be found on the UKVI website.

Further information on visitor visas

UKVI information about visitor visas

UKVI information about the Electronic Travel Authorisation (ETA)

Further information on the City of Edinburgh and how to get to the University can be found at:

Further information about visiting the University