The HR Helpline team is here to provide support to University of Edinburgh employees. As the first point of contact, the team will offer assistance to all queries. Where further support is needed, the team may pass on the questions to employees within HR who can best provide solutions.
As we expected in this initial period after the People and Money system has gone live, the HR Helpline is dealing with a large number of calls.
Normally, the team would expect to get back to people within one working day – but this immediate post-launch phase is not normal times and that response time is unlikely to be achieved until after the Christmas break.
In the meantime, we’re working hard to analyse and respond to a large backlog of calls as quickly as we can.
We’re prioritising those which are critical and we hope you’ll bear with us as we work through this as best we can.
To get the help you need quickly, please follow three simple steps:
- If you have any questions at all to do with our new HR processes or the People and Money system, please search People and Money’s in-system guidance - My Knowledge – first. Log in to People and Money, choose ‘Help Desk and then ‘My Knowledge’. This will give you information tailored to your specific query and role, ranging from user guides to videos.
- If you’re still unclear after searching My Knowledge, speak to your line manager or your school/dept. administrator.
- If you can’t solve the problem together, please contact the HR Helpline by logging in to People and Money and choosing ‘Help Desk’ then ‘Service Request’ to submit your query.
Log in to People and Money
You can access the system via MyEd. To log in, click the button below and chose ‘Company single sign-on’.
This will take you to the University's login page where you can sign in with your EASE credentials to access the People and Money homepage.
You can also access People and Money by navigating to 'My Information' or 'Staff Resources' within MyEd.
- Video: Introduction to the HR Helpline
- The HR Helpline team is here to provide support to University of Edinburgh employees. As the first point of contact, the team will offer assistance to all queries. Where further support is needed, the team may pass on the questions to employees within HR who can best provide solutions.
You can contact the team via:
|Help Desk||You can submit your query from the Help Desk app within People and Money (login required). Open Service Requests and select Enquiry, then choose the category that best aligns to your question|
|If you do not have access to People and Money you can contact the team via email (please note attachments are not supported). Send your question to: HRHelpline@ed.ac.uk|
Meet the team
HR Helpline Partner
HR Helpline Assistant
Lauren MurrayHR Helpline Assistant
Saralee PeterHR Helpline Assistant