School staff and students in the news
A round-up of appearances in the media by staff and students from the School of History, Classics and Archaeology.
A selection of recent press and broadcast coverage featuring staff and students of the School of History, Classics and Archaeology.
- Dr Christopher Harding considered historical enmity between Japan and China – BBC Radio Scotland, Good Morning Scotland
- Ciaran Jones, PhD student, discussed the history of devils and witches in Scotland, particularly the servant girl in Irvine who claimed to have raised the devil, with Susan Morrison – BBC Radio Scotland, Time Travels
- Dr Elena Kranioti and PhD Laura-Kate Girdwood shed light on lives of the Picts - The Scotsman
- Professor Emeritus Sir Tom Devine argued Scotland’s planning process is unjust and excludes communities – The National
- Dr Adam Budd (HCA) discussed racial bias inherent in study of history – BBC Radio Scotland, Good Morning Scotland
- PHD student Mike Hally considered demobilisation after First World War – The Scotsman