Information for undergraduates

Who to contact

If you have questions around individual courses or your programme you can find who to contact in the School here.


For information about individual courses, please contact the Course Administrator or Course Organiser, who will be listed on Learn.


If you need information about your programme, speak to your Personal Tutor or the Student Support Office in your School. In HCA, our Student Support Office can be contacted on