Information for undergraduates

Joint honours students

Information and guidance for joint honours students outside the School of History, Classics and Archaeology.

It is useful for you to know which School your programme is administrated by.  Usually, the subject first in the degree programme name is the subject that administers the programme, for example:

  • History and Politics - administrated by the School of History, Classics and Archaeology
  • English Language and History - administered by the School of Literatures, Languages and Culture.

This is in normal circumstances. Occasionally this differs. Please check the DRPS if you are unsure:

Programme support will be provided by the School that administers the programme and your Student Support Office and Personal Tutor will be located in that School.

Joint honours students, or their personal tutors, with queries concerning the history, classics or archaeology part of their programme should contact the following: