Information for undergraduates

Your Personal Tutor

Each student in the School is assigned to a Personal Tutor to offer advice and guidance on academic matters and help you find support if required.

Your Personal Tutor will provide academic advice, guidance on course choices, regular guidance on your academic progress, and advice on where and how to seek help with personal problems.

You will find the name and contact details of your Personal Tutor in MyEd.


If you have any problems with this, please contact the Student Support Team who can tell you who your Personal Tutor is.

Student Support Office 

You can read the School Personal Tutoring Statement 2021-22 below.