Information for undergraduates

Contacts for current students

Got a question? Find out who to contact.

HCA a mobile phone with a laptop in the background

Course contacts

Course contacts are provided on the Learn sites for the courses. You'll also find the key staff (course organiser/administrator) listed on the DRPS (Degree Regulations and Programmes of Study) listing for the specific course.

Course information on the DRPS for History, Classics and Archaeology

Programme contacts

Please speak to the Student Support and Experience Team Office or your Personal Tutor if you have questions about your programme.

Student Support and Experience Team

Your Personal Tutor


Contact us through an online sign language interpreter

British Sign Language (BSL) users can contact the University of Edinburgh via Contact Scotland BSL, the online British Sign Language video relay interpreting service.

Find out more on the Contact Scotland BSL website