The School of History, Classics and Archaeology's opening hours.
The building is open to everyone from 8-6 on most weekdays. There will be occasions when the building will be closed (around Christmas) or locked (during the Festival) but this will not be during semester.
Reception is open 9am - 5pm.
Out of hours access to the building
Out of hours access to the William Robertson Wing can be requested by students in the following categories:
- Year 4 HCA student
- Joint honours enrolled on HCA dissertation
- EUSA UG representative
- Society office-holder (ArchSoc, Classics Society, EAOP, History Society, Retrospect)
- Student Ambassador
- Peer Support volunteer
- SRR volunteer
- History for Schools volunteer
- Literacy through Latin volunteer
- Robertson International Scholarship winner
- Prize Winners 2018/2019
Access must be applied for, please complete the attached form and return it to School Reception.
Please also find below the rules for out of hours access and be aware that the extended access is being granted on the basis that the rules are adhered to and will be revoked if they are not.