Mr Asad Nazir
Research Portfolio Manager
Responsible for management of the research grant portfolio within the School of History, Classics and Archaeology.
- Provide specialist advice to academic staff on funding opportunities and the grant application process.
- Work with the Head of RKEIO and the DoR to initiate and manage change processes and projects and contribute to development of new initiatives to increase external funding activity
- Liaise with funding organisations, ERO and finance office
- Oversee the post-award Management of research grants.
- Provide support for the Director and Deputy Directors of Research.
- Produce reports on the School’s research funding portfolio.
- School Research Committee
- School Ethics Committee