Miss Claire Brown
Undergraduate Teaching Organisation Lead Administrator
Team Leader within the Undergraduate Teaching Organisation which provides a professional support service for all aspects of undergraduate teaching and learning administration across History, Classics and Archaeology.
- Supervision of a team of UGTO Course Administrators, overseeing workflow and procedures, ensuring activities undertaken are in line with University and School policies and regulations and legal requirements.
- Administrative support for undergraduate teaching and learning, including Course Administrator responsibility for designated courses across Archaeology.
- Administrative lead for Honours Examination Boards for Archaeology.
- Administrative support for Honours course allocation and enrolments for Archaeology.
- Collation, communication and dissemination of information to students/staff.