Please direct your enquiries to the appropriate contact.
The Graduate School office should be your first point of contact for any enquiries or problems you may have, including:
- academic or English language requirements
- course information
- enquiries about your application and arrival information.
- School of History, Classics and Archaeology
- Work: +44 (0)131 650 3782 (MScs in Classics/Archaeology); +44 (0)131 650 8349 (MScs in History);+44 (0)131 650 3772 (PhD programmes)
- Email: email@example.com
Room 2.29, William Robertson Wing,
Old Medical School,
Teviot Place, Edinburgh
- Post Code
- EH8 9AG
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 12.30pm & 2pm to 4pm
The Graduate School administrative team
The Graduate School administrative team is made up of the following staff:
- Billy Mitchell (Graduate School Assistant)
- Lindsay Scott (Graduate School Administrative Assistant - History)
- Gordon Littlejohn (Graduate School Administrative Assistant - Classics and Archaeology)
- Richard Kane (Graduate School Manager)
Postgraduate Director (for academic enquiries)
Deputy Postgraduate Directors
You can contact individual programme directors with any questions you have. Their contacts are available on the specific programme website.