Contact details for key Graduate School Office staff.
The Graduate School office should be your first point of contact for any enquiries or problems you may have, including:
- academic or English language requirements
- course information
- enquiries about your application and arrival information.
- School of History, Classics and Archaeology
- Work: +44 (0)131 650 4577 (MScTs in History on campus); +44 (0)131 650 9948 (MScTs in History and Ancient Worlds online); +44 (0)131 650 3782 (MScTs in Classics and Archaeology); +44 (0)131 650 3772 (Research programmes)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Room 2.29, William Robertson Wing
Old Medical School
- Post Code
- EH8 9AG
Staff are working remotely at the moment, so please use email or phone in the first instance.
The Graduate School administrative team
The Graduate School administrative team is made up of the following staff:
- Lindsay Scott (Graduate School Administrator (PGT Online Learning Programme Support)
- TBC (Graduate School Administrator - PGT Classics and Archaeology Programme Support)
- Agata Paluba (Graduate School Administrator - PGR)
- Katey Lee (Graduate School Manager)
Deputy Postgraduate Directors
Postgraduate Recruitment and Engagement Officer (for academic enquiries)
You can contact individual programme directors with any questions you have. Their contact details can be found on the specific programme website.