Contact details for key Graduate School Office staff.
The Graduate School office should be your first point of contact for any enquiries or problems you may have, including:
- academic or English language requirements
- course information
- enquiries about your application and arrival information.
- School of History, Classics and Archaeology
- Work: Work: +44 (0)131 650 4577 (MScTs in History on campus); +44 (0)131 650 9948 (MScTs in History online); +44 (0)131 650 3772 (Research programmes)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Room 2.29, William Robertson Wing,
Old Medical School,
Teviot Place, Edinburgh
- Post Code
- EH8 9AG
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 12.30pm & 2pm to 4pm
The Graduate School administrative team
The Graduate School administrative team is made up of the following staff:
- Lindsay Scott (Graduate School Administrator (PGT Online Learning Programme Support)
- Jonathan Donnelly Graduate School Administrator (PGT Classics and Archaeology Programme Support)
- Agata Paluba (Graduate School Administrator - PGR) - on maternity leave
- Henry Barnett (Graduate School Administrator - PGR) - maternity cover for Agata Paluba
- Katey Lee (Graduate School Manager)
Deputy Postgraduate Directors
Postgraduate Recruitment and Engagement Officer (for academic enquiries)
You can contact individual programme directors with any questions you have. Their contact details can be found on the specific programme website.