Information for current postgraduates

Where can I get help?

How to get in touch with a range of services.


Contact details for key Graduate School Office staff.

Fees and financial support

Sources of additional information about fees and financial assistance.

Prizes, funding and awards

Information about prizes, funds and awards.

Student letters

Information about the types of letters provided by the University and the Graduate School Office.

Personal Tutor

School of History, Classics and Archaeology Personal Tutoring (Postgraduate Taught Students) 2021/22

Student services

There are a range of student services to assist you during your time at the University.

How to update your student record

Your student record holds important information about you and your time at the University of Edinburgh.


Postgraduate students may apply for leave to move away from their normal (semester time) residence to continue their studies for temporary periods at a more remote location.

Appeals and complaints

At the University of Edinburgh, we are committed to providing an excellent education and high quality services to our students from enrolment to graduation. We value complaints and use information learnt from them to help us improve the student experience.