Staff in Classics
Ms Rachel Ord
Undergraduate Teaching Organisation Administrator
I provide a professional support service as part of the Undergraduate Teaching Organisation team which supports all aspects of undergraduate teaching and learning administration across History, Classics and Archaeology.
- Shared responsibility for efficient, smooth running of a busy undergraduate office;
- Administrative support for undergraduate teaching and learning;
- Support for Course Organisers and course administration including assisting with preparation of course and teaching material, course handbooks, Learn site maintenance;
- Collection and supply of statistical information for course monitoring forms and other auditing purposes;
- Class and degree examination administration, servicing exam boards;
- Preparation of exam papers, processing scripts, recording of assessment and exam marks; checking and production of mark sheets;
- Collation, communication and dissemination of information.