Staff in Classics
Ms Aibhlis Strachan
Research and Marketing Assistant
I am responsible for providing day to day administrative support in the Research, Knowledge Exchange and Impact Office and to the Marketing and Communications team.
Research, Knowledge Exchange and Impact Office
- Organise internal peer review and ethics approval for external research funding applications
- Assist with keeping staff PURE profiles up to date, including making sure that new research outputs meet open access requirements
- SharePoint and website editing
- Act as secretary to the Research and Ethics Committees including drafting minutes, reports, and routine management information.
Marketing and Communications team
- Assist with event organisation for recruitment and engagement events (both virtual or on-campus), including set-up, moderation, promotion and video captioning
- Contribute to the School’s digital activities by updating or sourcing content for the School website, staff and student profiles, blog, social media platforms, SharePoint and newsletters
- Support the design and creation of printed materials, including proof reading and image sourcing
- Organise e-screens, notice-boards, display cabinets and other signage within the School