The Edinburgh Centre for Global History is built around a governance structure that encourages collaboration.
- Professor Emma Hunter (Founding Co-Director; 2018-19)
- Professor Nuala Zahedieh (Founding Co-Director; 2018-19)
The Centre is organised around three hubs, each of which is led by a hub convenor:
- Migration, Slavery & Diaspora Studies (Professor Nuala Zahedieh)
- Global Histories of Ideas (Professor Emma Hunter and Dr Stephan Malinowski)
- Material Culture, Production & Consumption (Dr Meha Priyadarshini)
There is a Steering Committee which consists of:
- Deputy Director;
- Hub convenors;
- Postgraduate student representative (Arran Claringbold)
- Early career representative (Ismay Milford)
- Representative from another School within CAHSS (Dr Alex Bremner)
An open AGM and planning meeting is held annually to discuss our direction and plans for the following year. Hubs are reviewed every three years.