About our staff
Ms Vicky Swann
Curriculum & Quality Assurance Officer
Responsible for course scheduling, curriculum approval and quality assurance processes across the School in support of the Undergraduate Teaching Organisation and Graduate School.
- Coordination of all aspects of curriculum preparation including annual definition of Degree Programme Tables and Subject Area Collections for UG and PGT.
- Annual scheduling of all History, Classics and Archaeology UG and PGT taught courses.
- Working with the School QA Director to support the provision of data and completion of the annual QA reports.
- Supporting the School Academic Conduct Officer in monitoring and progressing UG and PG cases, ensuring resolutions achieved and communicated to UGTO and GSO to meet their BoE deadlines.
- School UG Studies Committee
- School PG Studies Committee
- School Teaching Executive Group