About our staff
Ms Tracy Noden
Teaching Planning Administrator
Tracy supports the Curriculum and Quality Assurance Officer in course scheduling, curriculum approval and quality assurance processes across the School in support of the Undergraduate Teaching Organisation and Graduate School.
- Day-to-day administration of the School academic conduct process.
- Support the scheduling of all History, Classics & Archaeology taught courses, collating and curating timetable data and liaising with the University Timetabling Unit.
- Administrative support for all aspects of curriculum preparation, maintenance and review.
- Work closely with the academic Director of Quality to support the provision of data and the completion of the annual QA reports.
- Manage the Curriculum and Quality Assurance mailbox, the Academic Conduct mailbox, and the Academic Misconduct mailbox.