About our staff
Mr Kevin Bryant
Technology Support Officer
I am a member of the School IT Team and assist with day-to-day enquiries, working with IS to solve problems.
- Installation/relocation and set up of IT equipment for staff. Asset tracking of equipment.
- Managing our pool of loan equipment.
- Maintenance of postgraduate student labs, including fixing any hardware/software problems and managing quotas for printing.
- Assistance with problem solving and provision of guidance for staff and graduate students to diagnose and resolve IT issues.
- Making edits to the School’s websites.
- Assisting staff with the use of the University VLE (Virtual Learning Environment), Learn.
- Writing documentation for users and Information Services (about local IT).