About our staff
Mrs Eva Snedden
Student Support Assistant
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9.00-17.00
Acts as ‘front of house’ for Student Support Office, provides support for the Personal Tutoring scheme and supports the School’s Student Support Officers (SSOs) with the administration of key student events and processes.
- First point of contact for Student Support Office
- Deal with basic student support inquiries.
- Communicate with students as required.
- Assist with the arrangements for individual and group meetings for personal tutees, and follow up as required.
- Assist Student Support Officers with student record/file maintenance.
- Assist with Special Circumstances as required.
- Help with confirmation of student attendance, assist with other student attendance management issues, and follow up as required.
- Assist with the arrangements for key student events such as Open Days, post-offer visit days, Freshers week events, etc.
- Maintain the Student Support web pages and keep them up to date.