About our staff
Ms Amanda Campbell
Graduate School Manager
As Graduate School manager:
- Contribute to key School strategy, both as a member of the School’s DoPS management group and Student Administration management team, primarily responsible for the leadership and management for the Graduate School Office
- Have responsibility for the effective delivery of all PG course and programme administration, the management of all devolved studentship funds, postgraduate student community and associated facilities and the administrative direction of the School’s postgraduate student recruitment, conversion and marketing priorities.
- Contribute to the development of improved School-wide student administration processes
- Provide line management advice and professional development to the Graduate School Office team.
- Lead responsibility for all GSO matters to ensure effective recruitment, teaching, progression, pastoral support and examination, and to manage the administration of curriculum development, in keeping with School and University policies and procedures.
- To provide strategic and operational advice to the School’s PG Director, Deputy Directors and related Programme Directors, Subject Area Graduate Officers and Boards of Examiners.
- Line management of the GSO team, ensuring effective service delivery, staff deployment, development and recruitment.
- Delegated authority for managing significant elements of the School’s student administration budget
- Responsibility for the design and implementation of a broad student induction programme intended to support the arrival of all PGT and PGR students
- Fully contribute to the School’s short, medium and long term administrative and management planning, ensuring the efficient use of resources and effective service provision.