About our staff
Ms Eva Snedden
Student Support and Experience Administrator
Monday, Tuesday and Friday, 9.15-17.00
Acts as first point of contact for student enquiries and responds to general queries.
Manages administrative processes in the Student Support and Experience Team.
Organises and assists with student events and communication.
- First point of contact for Student Support and Experience Team
- Deal with general student inquiries.
- Communicate with students as required.
- Manage SSET processes for student record/file maintenance.
- Organise confirmation of student attendance process at the beginning of the academic year, and follow up as required.
- Organise and assist with the arrangements for student events
- Keep students informed, for example with weekly newsletters.