About our staff
Mr Asad Nazir
Research Portfolio Manager
- Tel: +44 (0)131 650 4561
- Email: Asad.Nazir@ed.ac.uk
- Room 2M.27, William Robertson Wing, Doorway 4, Old Medical School, Teviot Place, Edinburgh EH8 9AG
Responsible for management of the research grant portfolio within the School of History, Classics and Archaeology.
- Provide specialist advice to academic staff on funding opportunities and the grant application process.
- Work with the Head of RKEIO and the DoR to initiate and manage change processes and projects and contribute to development of new initiatives to increase external funding activity
- Liaise with funding organisations, ERO and finance office
- Oversee the post-award Management of research grants.
- Provide support for the Director and Deputy Directors of Research.
- Produce reports on the School’s research funding portfolio.
- School Research Committee
- School Ethics Committee