MSc in Applied Psychology CYP
The programme handbook, timetables and e-learning materials.
Accessing online timetables, e-learning materials and Programme handbook and forms
We encourage our non-University based teaching contributors and clinical supervisors to register as "EASE friends" (the security system we use for guests) to gain access to our online timetables, e-learning materials and Programme handbook and forms. To do so, please follow these instructions.
- Enter the email address that the MSc administration team have for you (usually an NHS address)
- Tick the box to accept the University of Edinburgh Computing Regulations and click the "sign up now" button. An email will be sent to the address you entered.
- Go to the email and click on the link "Create EASE Friend Account".
- Enter your email address again and set your password. We will not have a record of this password but you will be emailed with a password change/reset link - please keep a copy of this.
- Send the email address you used to create the EASE Friend account to email@example.com. This is important because we need to add your address to our permissions file.
You can then follow the links above to access our secure areas.
Please use firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of any errors, problems, suggestions or comments in relation to any of these sites.