Resources and Training
Find out about the training and resources available across the University and wider.
The links and forms below will support you in completing your ethics application.
Contact email@example.com for information on School training dates.
Data Protection and GDPR
- Information, guidance and templates (including a participant consent form) are available on the Research and data protection webpages
- Data Protection Research (mandatory online course available through Learn)
- Data protection and information compliance issues for using a specific piece of cloud software or services
- MANTRA Data Management Training
- Ethical Action in Global Research: Supporting An Ethical Research Journey
- Global Research Ethics and Integrity Training
- Building Ethical, Sustainable Partnerships Toolkit
Funder Policies and Guidance
Sponsorship and Governance
Research Integrity and Good Conduct
- Research Support Office Training and Support Resources
- Children and clinical research
- Social media research: a guide to ethics
- Research Misconduct Policy
- Research Misconduct Procedure Flowchart
- UK Research Integrity Office Guidance on misconduct in research