Research Ethics and Integrity
The School of Health in Social Science fosters a culture of responsible research conduct as part of our commitment to excellent research.
The School takes a pro-active approach to research ethics and integrity; one designed to anticipate and offset potential problems. We encourage an ethics-aware culture and support all our researchers to consider ethics at the outset of the research process.
All research undertaken by staff and students under the auspices of the School of Health in Social Science requires prior ethical approval. On these pages, you will find information on:
- how to complete and submit an ethics application form
- who will be reviewing your application and how long it will take
- information on research governance and sponsorship requirements
- available training and support
- who to contact if you need help