Support provided by external agencies available to staff
- ACAS provides helpful information on reasonable adjustments.
- Access to Work offer employers assistance by reimbursing the cost of equipment, adaptations, or support worker services.
- Disability Rights UK provide lots of practical guidance, including a summary of the Access to Work scheme.
- Disability Information Scotland provide reliable, accurate and accessible information for people living with disability in Scotland.
- Dyslexia Scotland is a national charity dedicated to enabling people with dyslexia in Scotland to realise their potential.
- The Equality and Human Rights Commission provide an explanation of a what a reasonable adjustment is in a video, along with practical examples and a guide to employment workplace adjustments.
- The Government has provided information on guidance on reasonable adjustments, financial help if you're disabled and disability rights in employment.