Accessing the Staff Disability Advice Service
The Service is available to all staff and their line managers
If you would like to get in touch with the Staff Disability Advice Service you can make a referral online using the links below:
- Current staff, we can support all disabled staff employed by the University:
- Staff Disability Advice Service Self-Referral Form
- Line Managers, we can support managers who are working with disabled staff at the University:
- Staff Disability Advice Service Referral Form for Line Managers
Workplace adjustment form and guidance
To support staff and managers in discussing, agreeing and recording reasonable adjustments, the Staff Disability Advice Service has developed a Workplace adjustments form.
This is a live record of adjustments agreed between the staff member and their line manager. For more information, please read the Workplace adjustments form - guide for staff and managers.
For a printable version of the form which you can fill out by hand, click here.
The University of Edinburgh also has a Disabled Staff Network, this provides a network of mutual support and a collective voice for disabled staff.
If you would like the referral form in a different format or need any assistance completing the form please contact us as below.
- Health and Safety Department
Charles Stewart House
9-16 Chambers Street
- Post Code
- EH1 1HT
The service is available for appointments during these days and times:
· Monday afternoons between 12.30 and 15.30
· Tuesday mornings between 09.00 and 12.00
· Thursday afternoons between 12.30 and 15.30
· Some Friday mornings between 09.00 and 12.00
Emails will be responded to within 5 working days