Reflect on and share your experience
Consider what you've learned from your Go Abroad experience and how you can use it, and share your knowledge with others.
Reflect on your experience
Under the Erasmus+ programme, all participating HEIs must recognise the work you complete whilst abroad. Recognition could mean consideration of the work you completed as part of your CDR process or through an application for promotion.
The following activities may be helpful in reflecting on your Erasmus+ experience and considering your next one.
- Top tips for keeping a reflective journal
- Reflect then perfect: a Learning and Development Exercise
- How effective was my development activity?
- Planning your continuing professional development
Find more tools for reflection and personal development.
Share your experience
We host and attend events during the year and would value your help in raising awareness of the Go Abroad for Staff programme. Here are some of the ways you could help us promote the programme:
- Volunteer to speak at a Go Abroad for Staff promotional event
- Provide a testimonial for the Edinburgh Global website
- Write a post for the Teaching Matters blog or the Go Abroad Staff Facebook group
- Deliver a presentation to your team, to share your learning and the benefits of your visit
If you would like to help with any of these, or have any other ideas or suggestions, please contact us in the Study and Work Away Service - email: firstname.lastname@example.org