Find out what is required for entry and how to apply.
All postgraduate applications are made through our degree finder.
You will find links below for relevant programmes.
MSc or Certificate?
There are two options for applying to the programme:
- Apply directly to the MSc Global Challenges programme.
- Apply via one of the three Postgraduate Certificates that make up the programme. After successful completion of your chosen certificate route you can opt to continue with one or both of the remaining certificates, or to exit with your chosen certificiate.
1. Apply directly to MSc Global Challenges
You can apply directly to the MSc Global Challenges. You can opt to complete the three certificates in any order you wish.
2. Apply via one of the Postgraduate Certificate routes
You can also apply via any of the Postgraduate Certificate routes. This is recommended if you know you want to complete a certificate as a standalone qualfication, or if you are unsure whether you you are able to commit to the full MSc programme at this stage.
Following successful completion of your chosen certificate, you will be given the opportunity to:
- Be awarded your Postgraduate Certificate.
- Register for the remaining certificates to build up to the award of either the Postgraduate Diploma or MSc.
To find out more about how the application system works go to:
What happens next?
Once you have applied we will consider your application. If you are successful we will offer you a place; this may be conditional on you providing required documents, which you should do as soon as possible.
You will be asked to accept or decline the offer by a certain date. Once you have accepted you will be invited to register and make arrangements to pay your fees.
After registration your programme team will be in touch to arrange for you to take part in induction activities and join programme. We look forward to it!
MSc in Global Challenges and the PG Certificate in Global Development Challenges:
PG Certificate in Global Environment Challenges:
PG Certificate in Global Health Challenges: