Information about support available to staff and students from overseas, who are studying at the University of Edinburgh.
Edinburgh Global provides support services to guide students through the visa process.
For students, this includes:
- Advice on study-related visa routes and post-study options
- A Tier 4 visa application checking service
- Information and guidance for on getting started at Edinburgh
- Orientation and practical events for international students and their families
For university staff and their families, this includes:
- Advice on work-related visa routes and further options
- A visa application checking service
- Information sessions for international staff
For information on how to access these services, please visit the relevant contact page.
Meet the team
Our team provides advice on UK immigration, visa extensions, working in the UK during and after study and other matters.
Head of International Student Support
Assistant Head of International Student Support
International Student Advisers
International Staff Adviser
International Student Support Coordinator
International Student Support Administrator