Go Abroad


Your traineeship or work placement will be recorded and recognised by the University of Edinburgh.

For students on a compulsory or voluntary traineeship or work placement, the activity undertaken abroad will be recorded on your HEAR

Find out more about the HEAR

For recent graduates, voluntary work placements will be registered using Europass Mobility document. The document will be issued by Student Exchanges Team and sent to the students to be completed – this will be done up to one month before the end of the placement.

Find out more about the Europass Mobility document