Master of Family Medicine

Rural Community Investment scholarship application

Fill in the application form to apply for a Rural Community Investment Scholarship.

You must also send the following supporting documentation to

Proof of salary (e.g. a salary certificate or pay slip)

Proof that you have worked in a charity hospital (if applicable)

A letter of recommendation from any association you are a member of (if applicable)

Academic qualifications


(e.g. Christian Medical Fellowship, Christian Medical and Dental Association, International Islamic Relief Organisation, the Red Crescent, or a faith-based charity hospital or health association)

Application of the Masters

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.