Raise money while you shop
Raise money while you shop online
You can now raise money for your favourite University of Edinburgh cause without leaving the house!
In fact, it couldn’t be easier to start fundraising. Just choose the cause close to your heart, follow the link and continue with your online shopping as normal. There’s no extra cost for you, the retailers themselves donate the money to your chosen cause.
The following causes are ready for you to support.
- Anne Forrest Fund for Oesophageal Cancer Research
- Anne Rowling Regenerative Neurology Clinic
- Centre for Dementia Prevention
- Cystic Fibrosis Gene Therapy Fund
- Euan MacDonald Centre for MND Research
- EXPPECT (Excellence in Pelvic Pain and Endometriosis Care and Treatment)
- Functional Neurological Disorders (FND) Research
- Labrune Syndrome Research
- Muir Maxwell Epilepsy Centre
- Research into low grade serous ovarian cancer
- RUSH (Research to Understand Stroke due to Haemorrhage)
With over 4100 shops and sites registered at easyfundraising, you’ll find big name retailers like John Lewis, Amazon, eBay, Apple, Gap, ASDA and many, many more, all ready to help you raise money at no extra cost to you.
Let us know if there is an area of the University of Edinburgh that you would like to support through online shopping that isn’t yet listed and we’ll look into it.